PTFE Sleeve Tube
Price And Quantity
PTFE Sleeves Tubes are made for applications involved with high temperature high frequencies or both. These have outstanding electrical properties and come with wide range of frequencies, humidity and temperatures. These products enable high flexibility as well as exceptional mechanical stability. Highly stable at high temperatures, these non-flammable products boast of a high dielectric strength. Polytetrafluoroethylene Sleeve Tubes are inert to oils, solvents, chemicals, UV radiation, and fluxes. The excellent anti-stick properties of these products avert the accumulation of fungus and sediments. As these have high temperature propinquity, these can be widely utilized for heater interconnections.
- Satellites, Radars and other defense electronics kit, automobiles, temperature sensors.
- Motor winding leads, Insulating covers for electrical intersections and Transformer winding leads
- Air-conditioning sealed units, Protective shelters over electrical leads
- Antennas, RF Signal transmission, applicable in control instruments, communications and professional electronics.
PTFE Sleeve Tube Technical Details:
- Inner Diameter : 1.6 mm to 90 mm (Standard)
- Length : 1000 mm (Standard)
- Model No. : ASTM - D-3295
- Outer Diameter : 3.2 mm to 100 mm (Standard)
- Color : White
- 10 Per Day
- 1-2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
119, Lalit Warehouse, Narol-Sarkhej Highway, Narol Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037400109