- VIRGIN PTFE
- 250 Celsius (oC)
- 2.1 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
We are emerging as one of the fastest growing companies engaged in manufacturing and supplying Industrial PTFE Extruded Rods. They are known for having the lowest co-efficient of friction of any solid material. We manufacture these rods at our sound production unit, using high quality PTFE. These are extremely effective operating at extremely high and low temperatures. They also have fantastic chemical resistance and superb electrical insulation properties. Durable Polytetrafluoroethylene Rods are ideal for making low friction bearings, bushes, rollers and pulleys. Also, they are resistant to most acids allowing these materials to be used in aggressive environment.
PTFE Extruded Rods provided by our company, are those rods which are made using PTFE materials. These rods are great to use and highly preferred. These rods are completely unaffected by outdoor weathering. They have outstanding electrical properties at both high and low temperatures. These rods are widely used in many industries too. PTFE Extruded Rods tubes are very economical and can be easily purchased by our esteemed customers at reasonable rates, in bulk quantities.
Standard Diameter (mm):
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.2, 8, 9.5, 10, 11.2, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 22, 25, 28, 30, 32, 35, 38, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 90, 95, 100
Made to Order:
- Custom length and diameter available as per customers requirement up to 200mm diameter.
- Also available in PTFE filled compounds with filter like gas fiber, carbon, graphite, bronze, molybdenum, disulfide etc.
Wall Thickness (mm):
- 0.8, 1, 1.5, 3 to 15
Standard Length (mm):
- 900, 1000
3 mm to 100 mm
Chemical Handling,Oil and Gas Industry
Single Piece Length
1000 mm (Standard)
Rod Height (Cm)
100 cm to 200 cm
- 10 Per Day
- 1-2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
119, Lalit Warehouse, Narol-Sarkhej Highway, Narol Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918035063660